SteadyCare Check-In Plus:
Reducing Agency Risk Through Employee Presence, Location, and Awake Status Monitoring
SteadyCare Check-In Plus is a phone and web check-in platform for employees in residential group homes for individuals with intellectual or developmental disabilities (ID/D).
SteadyCare helps your agency monitor your employees during awake overnight shifts to make sure they are where they’re supposed to be, when they’re supposed to be there, and that they’re awake. This ensures the safety of your employees and the individuals living at the homes.
There is no doubt that staff at all levels, that work in residential group home settings, have compassion for the individuals under their care. However, sleep happens, even to the best of us. Your agency should be protected, especially during overnight hours, when staffing is low and risk is high.
The cost of an incident in your residential group home is more than just money and reputation.
It’s the health, safety, and well-being of your residents.
SteadyCare Check-in Plus helps your agency reduce risk and liability through:
- Third Party Verification
- Compliance and Electronic Visit Verification compatibility.
- Missed Check-in Alert Chains
- Increased Safety of Employee and Residents
SteadyCare is dedicated to presence monitoring and employee verification and we are continuously improving the web based platform for our customers across the United States.
Highlighted Features and Benefits:
- View reporting across your entire group home ecosystem
- Customize dashboard views
- Quickly access information that’s most important to you
- At-a-glance graphs and charts to discover staffing issues
- Deep dive data on individual homes
- Easy Check-in options through phone or web